Follow these steps to remove the V3 header from your eBay storefront, you will need to do this before the Frooition storefront can be applied.
There is a video for this article, to view it now click here.
- Log into eBay and navigate to My eBay.
- Hover over the Account tab until a drop down appears, select Marketing tools from this list.
- Click Listing Frame from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Under title 'Store Header Features' select the button labeled 'None'.
- This will render all other choices on this page null, graying them out and making them unselectable.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Apply'.
- The page will refresh and you will see the confirmation at the top of the page saying 'Your settings have been saved'.
This video will take you through the steps taken above in a live demo: