The easiest way to update your listings and ensure that your template code is not affected is to use a template profile from within your Frooition Account to generate new code for you.
You can then use this code to update your live listing (subject to eBay's restrictions on revising items [link])
Creating a new profile
- Click eBay Tab,
- Click the Listing Sub Tab,
- Click the Create New button,
- Select Direct Listing to eBay from the listing method options,
- Choose your eBay Site from the eBay Site drop-down,
- Give your profile a name (this can be different to your item title),
- Click Start button.
Stage 2: Describe your Item
- Add the item description and images you require (It is not advisable to copy and paste from an external source as this often carries over extraneous code which can affect how your listing displays),
- Click Continue.
Stage 3: Preview your Listing
- If you are happy with how your listing preview looks - click Get Code,
- Copy the code displayed,
- Go to eBay,
- Revise the item that you have just amended the profile for,
- In the item description area, click on the HTML tab,
- Replace the code that is there with the code you have just copied,
- Save your changes and your item is now updated.
This process will not update your gallery image, you will have to change this when revising your item I the 'Bring your item to life with pictures' section.