Configure your Frooition account to use the correct tags
- To do this navigate to Frooition > eBay Tools > Listing Profiles and create a new profile.
- At "Stage 1" select Third party option, and choose "InkFrog" from the drop down menu.
- Give the profile a name (Inkfrog Template, for example) and click 'Start'.
- Do NOT add any inventory data on "Stage 2", simply continue to "Stage 3".
- Click the GET CODE option, and copy the code given.
Installing the template into InkFrog
- Log into your InkFrog account and go to DESIGNS > CUSTOM TEMPLATES and click on Create New.
- Enter a Template Name and ensure that Template Type is set to Advanced. Paste the template code from Frooition into the Template Body text box, then click Save Template.
- To apply the Frooition design to your listings, go to the LISTINGS section.
- Edit one of your listings, scroll down to the Template section and click the "Choose a Standard Template" button.
- Select the custom template you have just created and click "Select Template".
Your Frooition Template is now setup and ready to use.