eBay provides many categories that sellers can use with their listings, to help our sellers we have created this fantastic FREE eBay Category Feature Finder Tool.
For access to this tool Click Here
We recommend that you save this to your favorites for easy access & future use!
You can follow the instructions below to show you how to use this feature correctly!
Select your eBay Listing site from the drop-down menu:
If you know the category you are researching, you can type it in here and press Go:
Or you can browse the category tree, click each category to descend into the sub-categories:
Once you have chosen your category you will be given the results, including:
- eBay Category ID
- If item category is mandatory
- The values for item condition
- If the category supports Multi-variations
- If you can use custom item specifics
- If the category supports product catalog
- If you can make listings in this category appear in international sites
- Whether the item is suitable for an eBay parts compatibility table.
Alternatively, you can also filter your results to only display categories that support certain features. For example, you can see a list of all categories that support Product Catalogue.
Simply select the feature from the drop-down list:
You will then receive the categories that support these features.
You can then use this information to help streamline your listing process and set the correct options before you list to eBay.
This video will show you how to navigate the Frooition eBay category finder tool: