You can re-use profiles that have been set up in your Frooition account to sell similar items. These profiles are not directly linked to live listings on eBay
These steps will take you through the process of how to create a new profile using an existing profile in your Frooition software.
1. Once you have logged in you will need to access the listing section:
2. Now you will need to select the profile you wish to make a copy of. To do this simply select the 'tick box' next to the 'Profile Name' column.
Once you have done this, you will need to click the 'Actions' drop-down menu above this table:
3. From the 'Actions' drop-down menu, select 'Copy':
4. You will now see a pop-up box appear called 'Copy Profiles'. You will need to change the name of the profile and then click Copy to save the changes.
All changes made in this window will not affect the target profile (original profile).
5. Once you have clicked 'Copy' on the previous step you'll be greeted with this loading box for a second or two, this means it's creating the new profile!
If you seem to have frozen on this page, simply refresh the browser tab and you'll see the new profile at the top of the list.
6. This is what the finished article should look like:
You can see the new profile displayed at the top of the list, above the original profile.
Now that you have created a new profile you can edit it to the specifications that you require. This could be a small tweak, such as a slight title change, or a more in-depth item description alteration.
This video will run through the steps taken above in real time: