Storefront Promotion Boxes - Std account
Modified on: Tue, 13 Mar, 2018 at 12:37 PM
- To create or edit existing Promotion Boxes you will need to navigate to the correct section in the Freedom software. eBay > Storefront > Store Promos:
- When you navigate to this section, you will be greeted with this view:
- This page gives you quick access to change the location of your Promo Boxes, the image below shows what options you have when you click the blue 'edit' boxes.
- Alternatively, you can create new or edit existing Promo Boxes. This is done by clicking the 'Create / Edit Dynamic (or Static) Promotions' button, and this is the page you will arrive at:
- Editing Promo Boxes is straightforward, if you have already created the rule then you can tweak or change the setting very easily.
- When you click 'Create New' there is a form type page you will see. You need to fill this out to the best of your ability. The more information and rules you add, the more control you have over what your Promo Box displays.
- This is what the start of the form looks like:
- Once you have completed the form you will need to add a 'Promo Box ID', this is also called the 'Box Name'. This is a unique field and must be completed:
- Once this has been added you can either Save, Preview, or Close (discard). You can then add the new Promo Box to any location you wish, using the Store Promo Placement page & clicking 'Update Store Front'.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.