eBay has introduced a new security measure in the form of an OAuth token (Open Authorisation).
For Frooition to keep your listings and store fully up to date and compliant with the new policies eBay is rolling out you will need to link this new token to Frooition. We have made it as simple as possible for you to do this, simply follow the on-screen instructions, pushing you from page to page. The order of the stages are as follows:
1. Navigate to the 'Home' page
2. Click 'Getting started' in the blue information section
3. This pop up asking for 'Additional Permission Required' is telling you about the new token authorization required, click 'OK, Lets Start'
4. Read this page to understand what and why we need the token link. Click the 'Connect eBay Account' button.
5. Sign in to your eBay account (needs to be the same eBay account you list with using Frooition)
7. Complete! You will see the name of your eBay account and a confirmation, click 'Continue' to return to the homepage.
This video will take you through the real-time steps listed above: