Custom pages are a set of unique pages that you can create for your Shop to serve a variety purposes: showcase items and specials, explain shipping and return policies, describe the history of your business, and so forth.
Managing Custom Pages
- To manage custom pages:
- Go to My eBay and log in if required.
- Click the "Manage My Shop" link in the left-hand navigation.
- Click the "Custom Pages" link in the left-hand navigation.
- Create a new page - Click the "Create new page" link. You'll step through an easy process to name your page, select a layout, and add pictures and text.
- Edit an existing page - Click "Edit" to revise the layout or content of a page.
- View a page - Click the "View" link.
- Delete a page - Click "Delete" to remove the page permanently.
- Hide a page - Click the "Deactivate" link when you want to hide a page. This prevents buyers from viewing or accessing the page. The page will be added to the Inactive Page list and will remain hidden until you activate it again by clicking the "Activate" link.
Note: (You will still be able to edit the page while it is hidden., however.) The page will go into the Inactive Page list and will remain hidden until you make it active again by clicking the "Activate" link.
- Set the order in which custom page links appear in your Shop's navigation - Click the arrow buttons under the "Display Order" column.
Note: The maximum number of custom pages that you can create depends on your subscription level. When you reach your maximum, you must delete an existing page before you can create a new one.