In this article, we will cover how to import your live eBay items into our listing software. With our eBay listing software you can easily copy live listings, edit the listing content and apply your eBay custom listing templates hassle free.
To get started follow these steps:
1. From the top Menu Bar select eBay->Listings.
2. Select Import from the navigation bar at the top of the Lisitings Profile page.
3. Select the Import Method as eBay Direct.
4. A maximum of 100 of your Live eBay Listings will be displayed.
6. Select specific Search Options if you want to filter for certain listings.
5. Select the live listings that you would like to import into the lisiting software.
6. Select Actions->Import into Frooition.
7. A pop-up box will open, select if you would like to update exisiting listing profiles, then click the import button.
8. Your live listing will be imported into your listing tool. The import will add your listing data including images, variations and categories.
Please follow the video for addtional help: