This article will explain how to edit previously created additional users within the Frooition software.
Only Primary Account holders can create, edit and remove additional users.
1. Click Account > Profile on the top ribbon.
2. Click on the Additional Users tab.
3. Click on the Name or Username
4. You can update the details of the user here, like email or phone number. You'll also be able to change the Frooition software access levels. The breakdown is in section 4a of this article.
4a. The Access switches are:
Account - This section will allow the user access to the billing and payment section, this is only required if the user will be handling Frooition billing and subscriptions.
eBay - This is required for every user that wants to list to eBay or use the general Frooition features, such as Bulk apply or Cross-promotion for example.
Images - This will allow the user to upload, delete and manage images in the Frooition software.
Help - This is needed if you want the new user to be able to open new support tickets or contact support.
Project Manager - This is required if the user needs to contact the designers at any point during the design phase. For existing up and running Frooition accounts, this isn't required.
5. Click update, the changes are now complete.
If you have any issues following these steps or something didn't work as expected, please contact support through the ticket system in the client Help section of the software.