This article will apply to users who have the new eBay store experience and want to add or change a billboard/header on the Storefront.
A quicker way to access this edit section is by following this link: https://storefront.ebay.com/psn/edit
1. Log into eBay and navigate to "My eBay > Selling > Selling Tools" and click 'Manage Store'
2. Scroll down the page and click 'Edit Store' (this has a paint brush icon - see image)
3. This page is where you will make changes. We will be focusing on changing or adding a billboard/header for your Storefront.
|Please note: If you are having issues accessing the 'Edit Store' link or cannot see this option, please click HERE.|
3.1. Add an image by clicking the button, as displayed below:
3.2. If you are removing or changing your Billboard/header then you will see this display:
4. The next step will require you to select the image you want to use as your Billboard/header and upload it.
5. Once this is done, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Publish'. This will push all changes live!