To sign in to the Frooition software and access your design management account and listing resources, go to software.frooition.com and enter your user name and password.
If you have forgotten your username or password you can request a reset by using the following instructions.
- On the log in page (below the username and password boxes) click the Forgot password? link:
- Now you will be asked to enter your account Username, registered Email address or eBay ID. You only need to enter one of these so if you have forgotten your account username, enter your eBay ID or email address instead. Then click Send Reminder.
- You will receive a confirmation message that a login reminder has been sent to your registered email address. For the security of your account, password reminders will only ever be sent to the email you have registered with Frooition.
- When you receive the email (don't forget to check your spam/junk folder in case your email client has filtered the email), you will find a link within that email which will allow you to reset your password. Click this link and you will be taken to a screen similar to that below. Here enter your new password (between 8-20 characters) and repeat the same password. Finally, click the Set New Password button.
- You can now proceed to log in with your new password.