As the template code is held within the code for your item description it is possible to inadvertently change the code when revising your item.
The easiest way to successfully make changes to the description of your live listings (or to repair a 'broken' design) is:
- From the Frooition software go to stage 2 of the item's template profile and make the changes.
- Continue to Stage 3 and select 'Get Code':
- Highlight the code and copy it.
- Go to eBay and revise the item.
- In the HTML tab of the item description, completely replace the existing code with the code you copied at Stage 3.
- Click Continue & review the information.
- Submit your revision.
This article will show you how to access the Template Code, just remember to change 'Stage 2' if required before taking the code. If you use a 3rd party listing tool you'll need to put this Template Code in your listing tool.
Alternatively, you may choose to use Frooition Bulk Revision to remove your design, revise your item in eBay, then re-apply the design once the changes are complete.