If you have more than 10 of the same item to sell, you can choose to show the quantity available as "More than 10", or show the actual number of items available.
To select whether to show the exact number of items, or 'More than 10' you can follow these instructions:
1. go to My eBay, and click 'Account Settings':
2. Chose 'Site Preferences' from the left-hand navigation menu:
3. Under the 'Selling Preferences' section, you will need to click 'Show' to bring up the 'Edit' option. Click 'Edit' when it appears:
4. This is where you'll be able to select your choice.
- Display "More than 10 available" in your listing (if applicable). Selecting this option will show like this on live listings:
- Display the exact quantity in your listings. Selecting this option will show like this on live listings:
5. Once you have made your selection and confirmed the choice. You will be redirected back to the start page and this message will be displayed: