This article will show you how to use the new listing tool to generate your eBay design code to use with a listing tool.
This is a very quick action to take if you list to eBay using a 3rd party listing tool, follow these steps and you'll have your code in well under a minute.
1. Click 'eBay' from the top ribbon, then from the drop-down select 'Overview':
2. Select Listing Profiles from the side menu:
3. You will see all of your listing profiles on this page. You can get your eBay design code by simply clicking this button:
4. You can either copy and paste this text or use one of the two options at the bottom of this pop-up:
5. Alternatively, you can jump to stage 3 on the chosen profile, from here you can scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'Get Code'. Once you have done this you will be given the same pop-up as section 4 in this list.