This article will show you how to list directly to eBay using Frooition's new listing tool. If you have any questions relating to this article please contact our support team via a support ticket and explain what you need assistance with.
There is also a video for this topic at the bottom of this article.
1. Navigate to 'Listing Profiles'
Clicking 'eBay' > 'Overview' > 'Listing Profiles' box
2. Click 'Create New'.
3. Give your new Profile a name that will allow you to find and recognize it easily, then click 'Next'.
4. Search eBays catalogue for the product you are selling with the search function. You can search using product names, details or keywords. Enter your search term and then click 'Search'.
4a. Once you click 'Search' you will be shown a grid of similar items that are in eBay's catalogue generated by your search terms. You'll need to select the correct version from this list or search again with new terms.
Clicking 'See Details' will display a pop-up with all the technical details of the products in the grid, this can be used to double-check or cross-reference the item you are selling with the selected grid item.
If the product you are selling is not in eBay's catalogue just click on the button at the bottom of the grid, 'Continue without selecting a product'.
5. The product description section will be what displays on your eBay listing. If you selected an item from eBay's catalogue then most of this information will be generated for you automatically by eBay. You can edit this information, add photos/videos or change the way the description displays. If you haven't selected and item from the catalogue then you will write your own description from scratch and add photos and/or videos. You can also add a subtitle and a custom label or SKU.
- Title (mandatory)
- Custom label (SKU)
- Photos / Videos
- Description (mandatory)
Once you are happy with this section click 'Next' at the bottom on the page.
6. This is your layout section, you can select which template you want to use (if you have multi-templates), picture layout type and which set of seller info tabs you wish to use. Once you are happy with this section you can click 'Next'.
6a. If you want to learn how to create or edit your 'Seller Information Tabs' then check out this link and the video in the article: https://help.frooition.com/support/solutions/articles/33000237086-setting-up-seller-information-tab-sets
7. If you have selected an item from the eBay catalogue then your listing categories will be automatically selected. This is locked in because eBay has determined it is the correct category for this item. You can add a second category if you wish (fees apply). If you haven't selected an item from the catalogue you can search or browse categories using the search box and select the appropriate one. Once you have checked and confirmed this is all correct, click 'Next'.
8. If you want to add Variations then you need to click 'Create Variations'. A further guide to how to enter your variations can be found in this article - https://help.frooition.com/support/solutions/articles/33000231598-create-a-listing-profile-with-multi-variations-new-listing-tool
9. Item specifics are vital in order to get your listing in front of as many potential buyers as possible. Our software allows you to see which item specifics are the most searched in regards to the item you are selling. For example, this iPhone gets a large numbers of searches on Brand, Storage capacity and Model. So filling these fields in will mean that your item will appear in more search results.
You will see a list of recommended specifics for your product, and a tick mark will appear beside each one you have filled in. Simply fill in as many fields as you can, you will see the green circle fill up the more you complete. Then click 'Next' at the bottom of the page when you are happy with your item specifics.
10. The next step will be to fill in the 'Format, Duration & Pricing' page. All of these sections can be updated manually, once you have completed this section simply click 'Next'.
Business policies can be set up at any point, this means that the sections for payment, shipping and returns will auto-populate with your pre-filled information. If you're a Pro Frooition client you can do this under eBay settings within your Frooition account. If you have any other type of Frooition account you can find out how to set them on eBay here: eBay business policies help page.
11. This is the last section of the listing process, you will need to chose when you want to list the item. The auto-selected choice is 'Post immediately', but this can be changed by giving a scheduled start time in the boxes shown below. Once you have chosen the start time you can either 'List to eBay' or 'Save and continue later'.
Depending on what Frooition account you have and whether you are using a Frooition design template you may also have the option here of selecting items to cross promote on your products page.
The 'Warnings' button will allow you to see any issues that exist with this profile.
This video will also show you each of these steps to list to eBay through the Frooition software:
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article