This article will show you how to list directly to eBay using Frooition's new listing tool. If you have any questions relating to this article please contact our support team via a support ticket and explain what you need assistance with.
There is a video for this topic at the bottom of this article.
1. Navigate to 'Listing Profiles'
Clicking 'eBay' > 'Overview' > 'Listing Profiles' box
2. Click 'Create New'.
3. Give your new Profile a name that will allow you to find and recognize it easily, then click 'Next'.
4. Locate the product you are selling from the new search function, click 'Search'. Alternatively you can click 'Continue without selecting a product'.
You can search using product names, details or key words.
4a. Once you click 'Search' you will be shown a grid of similar items generated by your search terms. You'll need to select the correct version from this selection, or search again with new terms.
Clicking 'See Details' will display a pop-up with all the technical details of this item, this can be used to double check or cross reference the item you are selling with the selected grid item.
5. The product description section will be what displays on your eBay listing. If you selected an item from the previous section then most of this information will be generated for you from eBay's new catalogue feature. You can edit this information, add photos/videos or change the way the description displays.
- Title (mandatory)
- Custom label (SKU)
- Photos / Videos
- Description (mandatory)
Once you are happy with this section click 'Next' at the bottom on the page.
6. This is your layout section, you can select which template you want to use (if you have multi-templates), picture layout type and which set of seller info tabs you wish to use. Once you are happy with this section you can click 'Next'.
7. If you have selected an item from the eBay catalogue then your listing categories will be automatically selected. This is locked in because eBay has determined it is the correct category for this item. You can add a second category if you wish (fees apply). Once you have checked and confirmed this is all correct, click 'Next'.
8. If you want to add Variations then you need to click 'Create Variations' this can be found in this article - ARTICLE LINK
9. The easiest way to add the catalogue information is by clicking the tick box labeled 'Prefill this listing with eBay catalogue info'. Alternatively you can manually add or edit these item specifics by clicking 'Add' or 'Add all' in the Items specific section. Once you have completed your actions on this page or the 'Add All' page you will need to scroll down and click 'Next'.
10. The next step will be to fill in the 'Format, Duration & Pricing' page. All of these sections can be updated manually, once you have completed this section simply click 'Next'.
Business policies can be set up at any point, this means that this section will auto-populate with your pre-filled information.
11. This is the last section of the listing process, you will need to chose when you want to list the item. The auto-selected choice is 'Post immediately', but this can be changed by giving a scheduled start time in the boxes shown below. Once you have chosen the start time you can either 'List to eBay' or 'Save and continue later'.
This video will show you the steps taken above in real time.