This article will show you how to import your live listings into Frooition software.
1. From the Frooition top Menu Bar select eBay -> Listings.
2. Select 'Import' tab.
3. Scroll down the page to the 'View Listings' section and select the eBay listings that you want to import, or select all by clicking the tick box in the blue header.
4. Once you have selected the eBay listings you want to import, click the 'Actions' dropdown box and select 'Import into Frooition'.
5. The next pop up will ask you to 'Update' or 'do not update' listing profiles. You can select either of these and proceed by clicking 'Import' in the bottom right of this window.
6. You will either be shown errors (if profile already exists for example) or a completed message, you can click close here.
7. Scroll back to the top of the page and select the 'Listing Profiles' tab, you will see the newly import listings. You are all done!
This video will show you the steps taken above in real time: