This article will show you how to list directly to eBay using Frooition's new listing tool. If you have any questions relating to this article please contact our support team via a support ticket and explain what you need assistance with.
There is a video for this topic at the bottom of this article.
1. Navigate to 'Listing Profiles'
Clicking 'eBay' > 'Overview' > 'Listing Profiles' box
2. Click 'Create New'.
3. Give your new Profile a name that will allow you to find and recognize it easily, then click 'Next'.
4. We are going to be listing this item without using the eBay catalogue. To continue click 'Continue without selecting a product'.
5. The product description section will be what displays on your eBay listing. You now need to input product information, add photos/videos or change the way the description displays.
- Title (mandatory)
- Custom label (SKU)
- Photos / Videos
- Description (mandatory)
Once you are happy with this section click 'Next' at the bottom on the page.
6. This is your layout section, you can select which template you want to use (if you have multi-templates), picture layout type and which set of seller info tabs you wish to use. Once you are happy with this section you can click 'Next'.
6a. If you want to learn how to create or edit your 'Seller Information Tabs' then check out this link and the video in the article: https://help.frooition.com/support/solutions/articles/33000237086-setting-up-seller-information-tab-sets
7. You will need to find and add a Listing Category for this profile. To do this click ' Search Categories / Browse Categories'. Once you have done that you'll need to type the item name, or brand to bring back a list of recommended category results to choose from.
You can add a second category if you wish (fees apply). Once you have checked and confirmed this is all correct, click 'Next'.
8. If you want to add Variations then you need to click 'Create Variations' this can be found in this article - https://help.frooition.com/support/solutions/articles/33000231598
9. Item specifics are vital in order to get your listing in front of as many potential buyers as possible. Our software allows you to see which item specifics are the most searched in regards to the item you are selling. For example, this iPhone large numbers or searches on Brand, Storage capacity and Model. So filling these fields in will mean that your item will appear in more search results.
Simply fill in as many fields as you can, you will see the green circle fill up the more you complete. Then click 'Next' at the bottom of the page when you are happy with your item specifics.
Because we have listed without using the eBay catalogue, this page will be completely empty. Fill in as many details as possible here, don't rush or skip anything. The more accurate the data, the more search results your item will show up in.
10. The next step will be to fill in the 'Format, Duration & Pricing' page. All of these sections can be updated manually, once you have completed this section simply click 'Next'.
Business policies can be set up at any point, this means that this section will auto-populate with your pre-filled information.
11. This is the last section of the listing process, you will need to chose when you want to list the item. The auto-selected choice is 'Post immediately', but this can be changed by giving a scheduled start time in the boxes shown below. Once you have chosen the start time you can either 'List to eBay' or 'Save and continue later'.
The 'Warnings' button will allow you to see any issues that exist with this profile.
You can see an error with this listing, the EAN is invalid. This is because we didn't use the eBay product catalogue and got the item EAN incorrect. To fix this issue, just got back to stage 5 and enter the correct item EAN.