This article will take you through the steps you need to take in order to create a blank template, with macros, to add to your ChannelAdvisor account.
1. Navigate to Listing Profiles (eBay > Listings)
2. Click 'Create New' button
3. Change the 'Listing Method' to the Tag based listing tool option. Select the country you are selling in and name the template. Click Next when you have done this:
4. Scroll to the bottom of this 'Stage 2' page and click Next, this page contains the macro tags. Don't edit any of these.
5. On the 'Stage 3' page you'll need to scroll to the bottom of the page again and click 'Save & Quit' this time:
6. You'll be redirected to the main listing profile page now. Here you can see your new listing profile! Click the 'Get Code' button to the right of the screen:
7. You have 2 options with this pop-up. You can either highlight and copy the text out manually or click the Download Code button to have it exported into a nice, neat notepad document that's ready to be uploaded directly to ChannelAdvisor:
8. Head over to your ChannelAdvisor account and insert the new text document or highlighted code into the template section. If you need assistance in completing this step you'll need to contact the ChannelAdvisor support team.