In this article, we will cover how to import your live items into your Frooition listings area. From here, you can edit the content from a live item. Grab a new copy of the code at stage 3 and upload it back onto that certain item. Making it easier to edit your items keeping a template applied throughout. With no need to mess around with any HTML which could potentially create display issues.
1. Select the top menu bar eBay>listings.
2. From the Listing Profiles page select Import.
3. From the Import page select eBay Direct.
4. Optional: search for specific eBay live listings.
5. Select the eBay live listings you would like to import
6. Select Actions>Import into Frooition
7. Optional: select if you want to update any existing Listings.
Please follow this video for additional help: