In this article we will cover how to add you BigCommerce API Creditials which will enable you to add BigCommerce products direct from your eBay Live Listings hassle free.
Before you start
In order for our Listing Software to connect to your BigCommerce store you must provide us with your BigCommerce API parameters. From within your BigCommerce dashboard you must create an API Account. Simply login to BigCommerce, select Advance Settings->Api Accounts and then click Create API Account. When you create a new API Account you must specify Modify for the OAuth Scopes API resources and permissions for both Content and Products, then click save.
You can find more here: https://support.bigcommerce.com/articles/Public/Store-API-Accounts#creating
Please follow this video for further help:
Adding API Settings:
When you save an API Account you will obtain the API Parameters, these parameters must be entered in the Frooition BigCommerce Settings page.
1. From the Frooition top Menu Bar select eBay->Settings
2. Select Connect to BigCommerce tab.
3. Enter the appropriate parameters in the input boxes and press save.
4. Your BigCommerce Categories will be displayed.
5. You must then map your BigCommerce Categories to the appropriate eBay Categories.
6. You can also map BigCommerce product conditions to the eBay item conditions.
Please follow the video for addtional help: