In this article, we will cover how to import your live eBay items directly into BigCommerce. With our eBay listing software you can easily search for your eBay Live Listings and import them directly into your BigCommerce store hassle free.
Important - Before you start
In order for our Listing Software to connect to your BigCommerce store you must provide us with your BigCommerce API parameters. From within your BigCommerce dashboard you must create an API Account. Simply login to BigCommerce, select Advance Settings->Api Accounts and then click Create API Account. When you create a new API Account you must specify Modify for the OAuth Scopes API resources and permissions for both Content and Products, then click save.
You can find more here: https://support.bigcommerce.com/articles/Public/Store-API-Accounts#creating
When you save an API Account you will obtain the API Parameters, these parameters must be entered in the Frooition BigCommerce Settings page.
1. From the Frooition top Menu Bar select eBay->Overview
2. Select Third Party Settings section n the left navbar.
3. Enter the appropriate parameters in the input boxes and press save.
4. Your BigCommerce Categories will be displayed.
5. You must then map your BigCommerce Categories to the appropriate eBay Categories.
6. You can also map BigCommerce product conditions to the eBay item conditions.
Importing you eBay Live Listings into BigCommerce
1. From the top Menu Bar select eBay->Overview
2. Click the BigCommerce tab on the left nav bar
3. Click the 'eBay to BigCommerce' box near the top of the page
4. Use the filtering section to find which listings you want to import into BigCommerce, you can import a maximum of 500 at one time.
5. check the tick box to the left of the items you wish to import, there is a select all at the top of this row.
6. If you need to map any categories, see section 5 of the above list.
7. Click import at the bottom of the page to progress, fill out the pop-up form and click import again to start the import.