In this article, we will cover how to import your live eBay items directly into BigCommerce. With our eBay listing software you can easily search for your eBay Live Listings and import them directly into your BigCommerce store hassle free.
Important - Before you start
In order for our Listing Software to connect to your BigCommerce store you must provide us with your BigCommerce API parameters. From within your BigCommerce dashboard you must create an API Account. Simply login to BigCommerce, select Advance Settings->Api Accounts and then click Create API Account. When you create a new API Account you must specify Modify for the OAuth Scopes API resources and permissions for both Content and Products, then click save.
You can find more here: https://support.bigcommerce.com/articles/Public/Store-API-Accounts#creating
When you save an API Account you will obtain the API Parameters, these parameters must be entered in the Frooition BigCommerce Settings page.
1. From the Frooition top Menu Bar select eBay->Settings
2. Select Connect to BigCommerce tab.
3. Enter the appropriate parameters in the input boxes and press save.
4. Your BigCommerce Categories will be displayed.
5. You must then map your BigCommerce Categories to appropriate eBay Categories.
6. You must also map BigCommerce product conditions to eBay item conditions.
Please follow the video for addtional help: